Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Random Moments

Sam discovered his belly button today. He kept pulling up his shirt and pushing on his belly button.
We were outside playing and I was trying to snap some pictures of the kids. Sam would not let me take his picture because he just wanted to be on the "screen" side of the camera. So this was taken with me holding my arm way out in front of us, kind of goofy.
This is Jonah at the end of today. He has gotten up crying at 6 a.m. the last two days. By some miracle he did not wake Sam up either time. I had him go to the bathroom and then come in and rest in my bed. He fell asleep this morning, but said he was watching shadows yesterday. At least he was quiet so I could rest some more. I'm hoping this trend does not last long, two days is enough!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you cut you're hair?