Monday, May 7, 2007

5 Things

I saw Audra's and Kori's list and had to do my own.
  1. I Love animals. Learning about them and watching them. As a family we watch Nature on PBS every Sunday night. We have a turtle (Speedy) and a dog (But I'm fed up with the dog). We love to go to the zoo and have seen some awesome things there, like the feeding of the crocodiles and a stork that killed a ground squirrel and ate it. Jonah is really into sharks right now.
  2. I love garage sales. I get excited when the weekend comes around for all the garage sales I might find. I look for craft supplies, kids clothes, toys (for Christmas), and books. It is the thrill of the hunt for me!
  3. I have favorite movies that I watch over and over. My favorites are, Sense and Sensibility, the Count of Monte Christo, The Princess Bride, Star Wars, Titanic, Harry Potter, there are others that I can't recall. Bekah and I love Ella Enchanted and High School Musical, great music in both!
  4. My goal this year is to read more books. I usually check them out at the library. I have read 12 books so far this year. I love historical fiction.
  5. I'm a wanna be gardner. Someday I want to have a beautiful garden that I can enjoy. I always look at the plants and try to learn the names and where they can grow.

3 comments:

Audra said...

we love Ella Enchanted too! We love the song she sings when she is with the Giants!

Audra said...

oh- i meant to call you- the girls won't be at activity days this week- they will be out of town. thanks

Unknown said...

Hey Rach,

I am curious to find out what exactly is 'historical fiction'? I don't know if I have heard that classification before and I love to read too.

Later - Pam