Thursday, March 1, 2007

Washington D.C.

I loved this picture from Alan's trip. There was a fresh blanket of snow while he was there and someone decided to build a snowman!
These planes are from the air and space museum. I am glad Alan got to see these things, I've been to Washington D.C. before, but Alan had never been before. He was there for a PA leadership training meeting.
Part of the Smithsonion is closed for two years but they have a few displays like this one in the Air and Space Museum. This had me a little jealous. It is the puffy shirt from Seinfeld. The sweater is from Mr. Rogers. He also got to see C3PO and R2D2, the signpost from M*A*S*H, Dorothy's ruby red slippers and the Scarecrow, and many more things. I love seeing all these kinds of things.

Seeing all the pictures from his trip made me want to go back and see all this stuff again. I would rather go when the weather is a little better though. He was lucky to get back home on time with the snow storm that they had there.

2 comments:

Audra said...

Very Cool! I went there for our senior class trip and its so beautiful in the sping time with all the cherry blossoms! Its nice too- because you can walk around the mall and hit all the cool sites.

Amanda said...

Way cool. David and I went there with the church's singles group in '94. That is where we starting falling for each other. Anyway, I love D.C. Maybe we'll go back some day. Check out my blog for a picture of us in front of the Capitol building a long time ago.