Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Helping Hands

Everytime I get the Swiffer out or scrub the floors (yes, I do both and thanks to Amanda I now get down and do the scrubbing by hand, not with a mop, it gets it much cleaner) Jonah wants to help. I encourage this. I think it's good for them to learn to clean and help out. Of course, if this was a regular chore he wouldn't want to do it, but right now it's fun and a way for us to spend time together. We don't do this when Sam is awake, it's just too hard right now.

2 comments:

Audra said...

very cute! my kids love to dust...not sure why because I hate to do it- but they love it! Its probably because they get to stand on things to dust the high places in the book cases and on shelves

Hollie said...

Mckenzie has been doing that too! She loves the broom.

I usually clean my floors like that too. Then, 3 times a year I use bleach and get down and scrub the floors with that. It really cleans it good.