Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Great, EASY Snack!

Bekah and I made this the other day and had to make more this weekend. One of my favorite snacks is cheese and crackers, but I quite often add carrots and ranch dressing as well. This snack combines all of my favorite ingredients!

1 cup shredded cheese (we used cheddar)
1 cup shredded carrots
1/4 cup ranch dressing

Mix together all ingredients. Serve with crackers.

We just used Saltines, but my favorite crackers right now are sun dried tomato and basil wheat thins. So yummy!!

4 comments:

Audra said...

sounds muy delicioso! We will have to give it a try!

Hollie said...

That does sound good! I think we even have all the ingredients.

Hollie said...

I tried it and it was very good! WE also added some real bacon bits to some of it. YUM! Thanks for sharing:)

wendysue said...

that was Madison's favorite of all the treats at Activity Day girls!!