Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Jonah!!


Ten things about Jonah:
1. He has an independent spirit (I know this will be good in the future, frustrating at times now!)
2. Loves Pixar movies
3. Is a Bob the Builder fanatic! (He IS Bob!)
4. Is very friendly and outgoing
5. Loves to play outside
6. Loves to watch videos of himself being silly
7. Loves potato chips and chocolate milk
8. Loves to have his sister read to him
9. Loves to paint (like Curious George)
10. Is always singing (Tarzan, Hercules, Bob the Builder, Pixar, Curious George and Primary Songs to name a few, sometimes all at the same time!)

Jonah is four years old today! We are so grateful for his sweet and energetic spirit in our lives!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Caleb says, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

They went to the ward activity last night (I stayed home to "chill") and when he came home I asked him if he saw any friends. He said, "JONAH!". Carl then told me that Jonah wasn't really there but I thought it was cute because he knew he was at church and Jonah is his "church" friend.

Audra said...

Ahhhh- Happy Birthday! I miss him in nursery- he was my bud!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Jonah!
Ginger misses you!