Saturday, November 29, 2008

Silent Auction-Handmade Cards

Two of each design, all say Thank You. Includes white envelopes.



The inside of the card has a white piece of paper mounted on it to write your message.




They will come in a handy case that is very suitable for giving as a gift.





This silent auction is to raise money for a family at our church. They just recently lost their beloved Father/Husband to cancer. There are seven children in the family. To see complete list of auction items, please visit Sally's blog. The silent auction will run December 1-3.






2 comments:

Joni Gardine said...

I love these Rachel! I like to include a thank you card with my orders, and these would be perfect! I bid $10.

Anonymous said...

I would like to bid $15. Sorry Joni but I love new ideas for cards.