Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween '08

All ready to go out Trick 0r Treating. Our neighborhood was FULL of kids out having fun, it was great. I stayed home and handed out candy on our front porch, it was really beautiful weather! Our church had a Trunk of Treating/haunted house/carnival activities event on Wednesday and they had fun at that too! Oh yeah, Bekah is Cleopatra if you couldn't tell and Alan is Gandolf from The Lord of the Rings. I think Sam and Jonah are pretty much obvious!
Look at those muscles! Jonah was kind of hidden in the other picture so I thought I'd add this one too.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy Halloween!!!! Everyone looks great!

Hollie said...

The costumes are great! Becka is getting so tall!!

I just saw my niece that is about her age and she is now taller than I am! I couldn't believe it!

Glad you had a great Halloween!