Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Coming Soon-Silent Auction

In our church here, there is a special family that I barely know since we are so new to the area. They have seven kids and just lost their beloved Husband and Father to cancer. You can read their story on their blog. I have been so touched by this story and all the efforts here to help this wonderful family through this difficult time. There will be a silent auction to help them out. This will be December 1-3, and all the items will be listed on Sally's blog. I will have two items to be auctioned and they will be listed here on my blog starting Saturday. Please spread the word and come check out all the cool stuff being auctioned off!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Will you please blog a reminder when the auction is on? My mom told me about this family and I'd love to check out all the goods!