Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pics of the Patch

Evan (my brother), Stephanie and Sophie choosing a pumpkin.
Sam and Grandma, sorry about the messy face!

On the hay bale, the boy's favorite part!


Sophie and Sam playing in the bus. Sam is one year older than Sophie and they didn't always get along, in fact they fought quite a bit over the weekend. But they love each other and had a lot of fun at the patch together.
This was our fall break from school and we had planned to go home to visit family. We didn't expect that my Grandpa would die that week and we would be there for a funeral. The great thing was that we got to see my brother and his family and have a good time at the pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, playing games and just hanging out together. I'm sure my Grandpa was happy for that!



No comments: