Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Favorite Word

We have all had a turn being sick this week, Alan first, then me, then Sam, today, Jonah. He woke up with a temp and promptly threw up. The boys have just been laying on the hide-a-bed downstairs watching tv and I have been sleeping upstairs on the couch. The house is strangely quiet today. I went down to check on the boys and Jonah says;

Mom, do you know what my favorite word is?
What is your favorite word?
Don't throw up.

Hopefully he won't anymore today!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the sincerity at that age. Ginger really cracks me up sometimes.

wendysue said...

Hmm, let me guess, Bekah tomorrow? I hate that "pass around the sickies" game. I hope it's over soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.