Monday, March 3, 2008

Caterpillars

My kids are like little caterpillars, always eating! Here is a conversation Jonah and I had today.

I had just showered and was getting dressed and ready for the day when Jonah comes into the bathroom.

Jonah: Can I have some more pretzels?
Me: Just a minute.
Jonah: Can I have some chocolate milk?
Me: Just a minute.

Jonah goes away and I think maybe he will wait for me to get ready. Then he comes back with a hard-boiled egg in his hand.

Jonah: Can I have an egg?
Me: Just a minute!

He goes away again and comes back a few minutes later.

Jonah: Mom, there's three ingredients waiting for you!

I go out to the kitchen and find three things lined up on the counter. An egg, a package of turkey meat, and american cheese. What a kid!

1 comment:

Deb said...

That's just too cute!!