Monday, March 3, 2008

Highlights of February

So I haven't blogged for a while, February seemed so long and we were busy. Here are some things that happened;
  • Bekah got her ears pierced. She has wanted to get them pierced for a while and this was kind of a belated birthday present.
  • Alan and I flew to Lubbock Texas to see about some job opportunities there. My mom watched the kids (thanks, Mom!). It was so nice to have a weekend away from everything and Lubbock was a nice place. It was warmer anyway!
  • Sam has developed the habbit of making a nest before he goes to sleep. Unfotunately, he uses all the clothes from the dresser to do this! I just wasn't willing to fold clothes every day so I pushed the little table in their room against the dresser.
  • My boys just haven't been getting worn out enough during the day being inside so much, and have been staying up way too late so they have been a bit grumpy some days.
  • Bekah has been working on a science fair project this month. It's been sort of frustrating for us since they didn't really let them choose something that they were interested in. Gravity is her subject. Yes, gravity is important and all, but it makes for some dry reading! Why do I feel like I'm entering the science fair?
  • Alan did his ENT rotation and is back in Family Practice now. He only has three rotations left before he graduates in May!

No comments: