Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Priceless

I started Bekah on piano lessons teaching her myself about 3 years ago. It was not going well, but I have not wanted to pay for a teacher since we are still in school. I finally decided I couldn't take it anymore, we were both unhappy dealing with each other and it was a big battle every day. She has had two lessons now with a "real" piano teacher. She hasn't really wanted to go, but last night after practicing for the alotted time she came and asked me, "can I practice some more?". After recovering from shock, I said "Of course you can practice some more!!!". Totally worth the money!

2 comments:

wendysue said...

Madison had about 6 months of piano, but her teacher took a part time job and isn't going to teach anymore, where are you taking Bekah?

p.s Thanks again for your help today.

Hollie said...

That is awesome!