Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Boys on the Train


We rode the train at the zoo the other day. The boys love the train. They love to wave at the animals all around the zoo and yell in the tunnel. They yell "All Aboard" with the conductor and get excited when the whistle blows. I always think of my Grandma when we go on the train. My grandparents used to take my brother and me to the zoo and we would always ride on the train. My Grandma loved to yell in the tunnel! She was a funny lady, a true child at heart!

2 comments:

Audra said...

We love the zoo too! Its the perfect size for a mid morning or afternoon outing. And a perfect activity for those long summer days.

I'm always the one saying- "We have to ride the train before we go!" I think the girls just do it to humor me!

Callie said...

My kids loved riding the train there too. And screaming in the tunnel is a must.