Sunday, August 5, 2007

Columbus, NE

Alan worked in Columbus Nebraska for 6 weeks this summer. He worked at a family practice there. He stayed at a farm that belongs to some members of our church. They were so nice to let him stay there, we were very grateful for their generosity. It was a beautiful farm with lots of animals. The kids and I visited in July and the kids adored all the animals.

We stayed at a hotel for the weekend and the kids just had to swim for a while. My kids love to swim.
On Saturday we went to a water park there. The kiddy pool was really ideal for the kids and the water slides were so much fun. we were there for 5 hours! It helped that Sam took a nap in the stroller, he was wiped out. They had a lazy river that you could just float on inner tubes, that was relaxing even with Jonah on my lap. We all had to try the water slide that flushes you out like a toilet. Not my favorite, but had to try it. I was proud of Bekah, she was starting to get scared standing in line for it (so was I), but she did it anyway.

No comments: