Thursday, June 7, 2007

Shopping


I bought this white skirt at Goodwill the other day. It was a little too short for me and I wanted to add some lace or fabric to the bottom of it, so I HAD to go to the fabric store. I LOVE the fabric store and could spend hours there thinking about things to make. I went to joanns today and they had some really cute fabric and some really good sales. I chose this one to go on my skirt and it was in the clearance section for 3 dollars a yard! Can't beat the price of that. They also had tons of scrapbooking embellishments on sale for really good prices. It was just nice to be out and about without the kiddos.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks great! You are amazing Rachel! Go Girl!

nance said...

Great skirt! And I love that you can sew... if only I had your skills.