Monday, June 11, 2007

Life Right Now



Here is a list of things going on at our house right now;
  1. Alan just started a clinical rotation in Columbus, NE. I am excited for him to be at this point in school, actually using all that information that he's been studying.
  2. The kids and I went to Wal-Mart today and got a swimming pool for them. They spent all afternoon in it!
  3. I am reading The Historian, by Elizabeth Kostova. It is so good I can barely put it down!
  4. Sam got out of his crib about 6 times when I was trying to put him down for a nap. He would just get out and come and knock on the door, very annoying.
  5. Our dog, Milo almost caught a squirrel today. We were out in the yard when it happened. Those squirrels get brave sometimes and try to outrun Milo. This one tried to make it through the fence, but was a little too big to fit through. He then turned to run to the nearest tree. Milo was right on top of him, but just missed. Too bad, Milo's life goal is to catch a squirrel. He's gotten 2 rabbits before but those darn squirrels have been taunting him for years!
  6. I've seen two good movies in the past week, Stranger Than Ficton and the Pursuit of Happyness. Especially the Pursuit of Happyness, it was totally engrossing.
  7. We played animal charades tonight. Bekah helped Jonah choose an animal when it was his turn. He'd come out and act out his animal and I'd guess something. If I was wrong He'd just say, "NO, I'm a lion". He would just say whatever he was, it was really cute.
  8. We had grilled cheese sandwiches and watermelon for supper, YUM!
  9. (top picture) We watched some workmen at our neighbors house. They were jackhammering the patio. I don't know exactly what they are doing but it sure was exciting for Jonah and Bekah to see the machines working.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm glad you like The Historian! It is one of my favorites.