Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rub-a-Dub Dub, Two Boys in a Tub

I have always wanted to get a picture like this. A friend did this with her three boys as a birth announcement and I thought it was so great. We got this tub from Alan's Grandma's house when she passed away. That was a while ago, but I just got it out to use as a planter and thought I'd get some shots of the boys in it.

I thought I'd take a moment and write down some cute things the boys are saying and doing. Mostly so I don't forget them myself.

Sam;
  • Said his first sentence on April 8, Easter. We were at my parent's house and my mom went out to the garage to get something. Sam was standing right there and said, "bye, bye Gama". It was really sweet.
  • Another milestone that Sam reached was not so cute. He learned that he has the power to take off his own diaper. I've kept pants on him ever since.
  • I just noticed that he says keka all the time for Bekah, but I've never heard him try to say Jonah. He also says Lilo for Milo our dog. I keep trying to get him to say Jonah, but he won't.

Jonah;

  • "Mom, can I touch your hair?" I just thought that was sweet
  • "Can I want more", "Can I help me?" , "Can I wipe a bottom?" We try to correct him, but I think it is cute.
  • We were walking in the trees at Bekah's School and Jonah heard a bird. He said, "Mom, a bird sounds like this," then he flapped his arms up and down. He says sounds like for looks like all the time.
  • Gets outside/inside, front/back mixed up.
  • Jonah in the bathtub- "My fingers and toes are like raisins!"
  • He got very excited the other day when I handed him his shirt to get dressed, "Oh, Mom, you clean my Bob the Builder shirt!"

4 comments:

The CEO said...

Rachel
OOOH, I miss your kids. They are growing up so fast, and are darn cute. Keep those blogs coming! Miss you. Shanna

Hollie said...

That is a great tub picture. You also reminded me to keep track of some of the things Mckenzie is saying these day. I tell myself I won't forget those things, but I know I already have. I need to write them down.

Audra said...

how sweet!

Deb said...

Priceless picture. This would be so cute if you hung it up in the bathroom... don't ya think?