Friday, May 9, 2008

Graduation


It's graduation weekend for us, YEAH!!! I am really excited. Tonight was the hooding ceremony for the Physician's Assistant students. It was a really nice ceremony, a little emotional for us. We are so grateful to have had this experience. Alan is the class president and so got to make a speech. He did such a great job! It was emotional and spiritual and inspiring. Congressman Jeff Fortenberry also spoke. Graduation is Sunday morning, can you think of a better Mother's Day present? It is amazing that we are through with school and ready to move on. Alan has accepted a job in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It is with a clinic that works with lower income clients and he will definitly be able to use his Spanish! We are really excited about this opportunity and excited for the adventure to come!

8 comments:

canihavethisdance said...

Congratulations to Both of you!!!!That is a major accomplishment. Wow you will be in for a new adventure in Oklahoma. You will have a great experience and will both have a positive influence on those you meet.

Hollie said...

Congratulations!!! That is probably the best Mother's Day present I can think of!!! Good luck in Tulsa!!! When do you guys take off?

Shannon B. said...

I am super excited for both of you! Congrats on the job. I know you are excited, and I am excited for you, but I'm sure gonna miss you tons!!!

Callie said...

Wow! I am so excited for you guys. You two are such and inspiration. We miss your family. I love your hair Rachel.

wendysue said...

So exciting! I know you probably thought this day would never come! What an accomplishment! You are, however, not allowed, to leave. . .just so you know.

Deb said...

Yay!!! I'm so exciting for you! What an accomplishment... Congrats! However, I'm with Wendy on this one... you're not aloud to leave. ;)

McAllister Family said...

Congratulations! What an exciting weekend! We will miss you guys when you move!

Sisters in Aprons said...

Hi I thought I'd catch up on the news. Looks like a lot is happening in your life. I can't blame you for not picking Rock Springs. It would have been fun though. Congratulations for completing this great goal. I hope all goes well for you. I'll be watching for more posts.