Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Curse!

I have cursed at least two of my children with big tonsils. I had to have mine out in 2001. Bekah had to have hers out in 2005. Now it's Jonah's turn. Tomorrow he will have his tonsils taken out (along with the adenoids), he also gets to have tubes put in his ears. I am so dreading the recovery time, it's tough! We went to the Library today to stock up on new videos and books for him to watch while he's down. He always talks to kids his age when we are out and he told a little girl there that he was getting his tonsils out today! I don't think she really knew what he was talking about, she just gave him a funny look. He is also excited that he gets to eat "popstickles" after he gets his tonsils out. I also bought tons of juice boxes to keep him hydrated. Hopefully things will go smoothly and he will recover quickly!

2 comments:

Callie said...

At least he won't have to have it done when he's older. Enjoy those Popsicles Jonah!!

Brenda said...

I hope everything went well and that Jo is doing alright. I can only imagine what his little mind made of the experience. We all send our love.