Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thrift Store Shopping

If you know me at all, you know I love a good deal. I love thrift stores and garage sales. My boys needed some t-shirts for summer and so we went to Salvation Army today. Wednesday is half-price on clothing day. Here is what we got for 25.oo;
  • 11 boys t-shirts
  • 6 boys pants
  • boys vest sweater and white shirt
  • boys windbreaker jacket
  • 1 skirt
  • 1 pair capris
  • 1 pair of New Balance shoes for Bekah
  • 1 really nice Woody doll, complete with hat and drawstring

Pretty good haul for 25 bucks! Last week I went to Goodwill and found some adidas running shoes (3.99) and beaded flip flops (2.99) which I was so excited about. Finding size 11 shoes is sometimes a challenge and I hate paying a lot for clothing and shoes.

3 comments:

Christy said...

That skirt is so cute! Looks like you got some great deals.

Hollie said...

Dang girl, I love thrift stores. You've got some great deals!

Deb said...

You are awesome! I love that skirt.