Monday, April 28, 2008

Husband Survey

OK, Kori tagged me to tell a few things about my husband:

What is your husbands name? Alan

How long have you been married? Almost 13, wow I had to stop and think about that!

Who eats more sweets? Me

Who said I love you first? He did

How old is he? 35

Who is taller? him

Who is smarter? We are both smart in different areas, he's more of science, math and medical, and I'm better with history and the arts although we are both creative

Who can sing better?-Most definitely HIM, he's a very good singer

Who pays the bills? I do

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mows the lawn? Usually him, but this last year I did it more since he was gone and busy with rotations for school, I enjoy yard work more than he does

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives? He does

Who kissed who first? It was mutual!

Who asked who out? H asked me out

Who has more siblings? He has 4, I have 1

Who wears the pants? Both

What is his "Love Language"? Words of Affirmation (love language 30 second test)

Now I tag Brenda, Minh, and Audra, have fun!

2 comments:

Kori said...

Thanks for sharing Rachel! It is so fun to find out more about you and Alan!

Audra said...

thanks- that was fun!