Saturday, January 19, 2008

Random Things

Here is our week in a nutshell, in no particular order;
  • Bekah was out of school Thursday and Friday with strep throat.
  • Alan is doing his ob-gyn rotation this month and helped with two c-sections on the same day, two sets of twins!
  • My dishwasher is not working, the little trap door that releases the soap isn't opening, anyone know how to fix that?
  • We watched the movie "Cars" three times one day this week.
  • I am madly trying to get 2007 scrapbooks done, once I get started I can not stop!
  • The Electrician was here to fix all the lights that have not been working, which was a lot! The basement is so bright now! We still need to get new bathroom light fixtures since he couldn't fix them. I think the light fixtures were original to the house, about 30 years old.
  • We have had two stray dogs roaming the neighborhood and animal control finally came to get them.
  • It is cold! Our back door freezes shut when it is this cold. We put the heater on it and sometimes have to chip the ice off to get it open for the dog to go out.
  • Bekah got Harry Potter Scene It for her Birthday. It's really fun, but Bekah always wins!
  • I cleaned the microwave this week. Now I am practically blinded by it when I open it, it is so white and bright!
  • Alan finally, after 2.5 years of school has got his computer working right! He even had to send it back to HP for repairs, what a pain! Now it's running perfectly for the last few months of school.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

I've never had a washing machine where the trap door works. I just put the soap in and not close the trap door. I don't even know if this one works because I've never shut it....maybe out of habit:)