Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Music in Me

This is Sam, curled up on the couch, listening to me play the piano. I looked over and was so surprised to see him all snuggled up under his blanket. I really thought he must be coming down with something! I was playing the music (or trying to!) from Pride and Prejudice, the one with Kiera Knightly. The music is so beautiful and I got the music book for Chirstmas and have been practicing it whenever I get a few minutes. Then Alan told me he had been playing the Pride and Prejudice music the other day on his computer, while reading, and Sam had come to sit with him for about 10 minutes while the music played. I guess Sam does have a soft side after all!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

I was watching Persuasion (new BBC version from Masterpiece theater) Mckenzie sat through the whole thing. She didn't complain, just played with her trains. Now, I'm thinking it was because of the music.

That's cool you got the sheet music for it.

Audra said...

the power of music- its crazy amazing!