Thursday, September 17, 2009

Da boiz

Since Rachel posted about recent boys' antics, I thought I'd post this picture that we took on Sunday when they were both dressed up after the annual primary program (when all the kids under 12 have little speaking parts and sing children's hymns for the entire main service).


Here they are in their normal mode, cruising in Sam's "big" birthday present. They've been honing their skills on the neighbor's John Deere tractor, and Rachel found this killer deal on Craigslist for $90. They bumped it that low because the battery was shot, but we got one shipped to us from ebay for $35! (and4-yr olds just don't care as long as it works!)

3 comments:

canihavethisdance said...

I can't believe how big your boys have gotten. I have them pictured in my mind as toddlers. They are so cute!

Audra said...

oh my goodness! I believe how big Sam is getting! He may just pass up Jonah! They are so cute

nance said...

Wow! They're growing up so fast!