Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yummier Than Squid Food

Tonight for supper I made a Sandwich with pizza dough. You just put the meat and cheese in and fold it over and bake it. Tonight I put Turkey meat with pepperoni and chipotle cheddar cheese. I was a little iffy on the cheese not knowing if it would pass the "Jonah" test. He is so picky, he won't eat "mixed up" foods like casseroles or soups and refuses any chips with "grass" on them. He studied it for a while. Then he asked me;

"Mom, what do Squids eat?"

"Ahhhh-Fish?"

"This kind of sandwich is yummier than squid food!!!"

I'm taking it as a compliment.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Too cute! And that sounds like a cool dinner idea!

Kim said...

How funny! Sounds like my picky eater too. I might have to borrow your sandwich idea it sounds great!