Monday, December 15, 2008

Snippits of Life

Here are a few random things going on right now;
  • I'm staining cabinets and painting walls in our master bath. Can't wait til it's done!
  • On colder mornings I ride the exercise bike inside. Sam loves to snuggle in a blanket and lay on the floor so he can feel the air on his face that comes from the bike.
  • The boys are getting into Star Wars and love to play with "life savors" and talk about "Dark Vader".
  • The kids are not in school today, we had a little ice last night. Good day to make treats maybe?
  • The neighborhood cat has been sleeping in our house the last few nights. It's just too pitiful to see her outside and cold. We are total softies! Our dog is so old he can't see or hear her. He can smell her though and knows she's there, he doesn't like it but she moves too fast for him to catch.
  • I went to see Twilight with some friends on Friday night after a really fun cookie exchange and ornament party.
  • Jonah has eaten toast with peanut butter on it for breakfast for the last month and a half.
  • I can't believe Christmas is next week. I'm excited to wrap presents and get everything ready!

2 comments:

Audra said...

oh- that is such a good family photo! Shannon and I are planning next years activity day calendar- and I thought about you...the girls asked about you too (when we pulled out our nativities they made last year!)

Miss seeing you around...wishing you and your family an awesome holiday season!

wendysue said...

So fun to hear about your family, I miss you guys!

p.s. tell Jonah I've eaten peanut butter toast almost everyday of my life since I was probably his age.