Friday, August 8, 2008

Sam and Thomas?

Here is a cute picture of the boys catching frogs. Sam is wearing a Thomas the Train shirt here, his very favorite. He has been wearing it now everyday for the past week and a half. He asks for it first thing in the morning and has to put it on right away. He is totally obsessed with his Thomas shirt, it has all his favorite engines on it. I have to do my laundry at night so I can get it washed between wearings!

Sam is also potty training. I really don't like to talk about potty training, but he is doing really well. Everytime he goes he gets a tootsie roll (and he won't let you forget it either!). The other kids have all helped him to learn. It's so cute to watch Jonah teaching Sam what to do! Sam will tell me now when he has to go, usually in an emergency state! We are still working on #2, but I feel optimistic that he will get it soon! We went to Target yesterday for school supplies and he got to pick out some new underpants for doing so well. Of course he chose the Thomas the Train ones!

1 comment:

appreciable said...

I remember cathing frogs as a child. Thank you for bringing back those fun memories. You have a great blog!