Monday, August 31, 2009

Our New Cats



Kittens actually. Four months old. Brother and sister. We noticed that when they get ready to pounce on something, they both shake their little booties so cute so we decided to name the boy Tango (the one with stripes) and the girl ChaCha (the black one).


I've never had cats before since I was allergic all my life. I've just realized that I'm not anymore. Bekah really wanted kittens so they are kind of mostly for her. The cats have been really sweet so far. Not quite as destructive as puppies! Still getting used to the litter box thing though, not a huge fan of that!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute kittens, I love their names, very unique! Have a fun week!

wendysue said...

Fun! I love that little kitty booty shaking thing. I remember Smokey would love to do that if we scratched out hand under a blanket. Love the names too! Have fun!