Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

A wizarding duel! Hermione and Harry dueling it out. I guess they do fight once in a while.
Don't you love Bekah's hair? I found a crimper at goodwill and it worked well to curl that straight hair of hers. My mom was nice enough to knit their scarves. I made the ties and Jonah's robe and Bekah's skirt. the rest I found at the store.
What a cutie! I was really happy with the costumes this year.
Sam was going to be a Dalmatian puppy, but I put the costume on him the other day and he hated it! He has been obsessed with Thomas the train so he went as an engineer at the last minute. Luckily, we had the hat, and the overalls. My mom let us borrow the bandana. Pretty cute, I thought.
Sam couldn't keep his hands out of the candy! He caught on pretty fast when we went to a couple of houses that people were giving him candy! What a great thing!

3 comments:

wendysue said...

They were adorable! And I LOVED Rebekah's hair and Jonah's perfect Harry glasses!

Callie said...

So cute! You really did a good job with the costumes.

Audra said...

I meant to tell you how much I loved their costumes! Very cute!