Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I've been going through old pictures and framing some for the house. I just love this picture of Bekah and since she just had a birthday I thought I'd share it. She is 5 months old here. I had a frame with four picture openings and I found pictures of all three kids at about 5 months old and put a poem in the fourth opening, I'm really happy with how the frame turned out. Plus I learned how to scan! Now I'm scanning everything! I'm a little behind on my computer skills, good thing I have a live in tutor.

4 comments:

Hollie said...

She is such a cute baby! Have you scanned any of your baby pictures?

Rachel said...

No, not yet. I don't have many here at our house.

Amanda said...

What a sweet picture! I've been scanning some of our old pictures. It takes so much work. Hopefully soon I can get them all on the computer and onto a disk. Oh who am I kidding, it'll probably be awhile. I'll share as I go though.

Audra said...

I love photos in sepia- very cool! And she is adorable!