Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Pajamas

This is one of those moments that happened exactly as I pictured it when I was in the store buying the pajamas. I was inspired to buy matching pajamas for the kids. I have never done this before, not even with clothes (Alan is not into the kids all matching thing). I wanted a picture of them on the couch, everyone happy and smiling. We had a really great Christmas morning, peaceful and relaxing. Oh yeah, Bekah got glasses the day before Christmas Eve. Doesn't she look good! Not to mention that she can see now.

3 comments:

wendysue said...

I was thinking when I saw her on Sunday, I didn't remember her having glasses. . .they look cute!

Where did you find matching jammies for all the sizes? I came close, but Whitney's was a different style, but same pattern.

Rachel said...

I found the pants in the boys department. I had to take in and shorten Sam's and also shorten Jonah's. Then I just bought white shirts.

Christy said...

Those are great pajamas. I wanted to get our whole family matching pjs but they didn't have the sock monkey ones for grown ups. Oh well! Carl would have loved those. ;)